Thursday, January 3, 2008

29.12.07 - Found! Good Pho Bo in Singapore, Lor 42 Geyland Rd

I believe I have found good Pho Bo in Singapore!

The beef slices are tender and flavorful. The broth is tasty and rich. Add fish sauce to it and it tastes even better. I like it.

After eating it I told one of the ladies "ang ong" which means "delicious" in Vietnamese and she smiled delightedly.

Price: $5.00 a bowl, I wish they gave me more noodles.
I will ask for it the next time round.

Com Tam Viet Nam
(Thai & Vietnamese Cuisine)
No 672, Lor 42 Geyland Road
Singapore 389599
Tel. 6748 0638
3.00pm – 3.00am

They got a Singapore Food Map Award for their fine culinary skill.

This Vietnamese food stall occupies the front corner of the coffeeshop. The Chinese-speaking Vietnamese ladies, who are married to local Singaporeans, run this joint. It is opposite the Rochor Soya Bean Curd stall.

P.S. I still think the Pho Bo I had in Salt Lake City cooked by a Vietnamese woman is the best that I have tried thus far but this one is still very good. Eat already your body feels good and I am doubtful if they added MSG, if any, into the soup.

No comments: