Wednesday, March 19, 2008

19 Mar 08 - An article about my beef noodle to appear in Sunday Times 23 Mar 08, well almost

Ms Tan Hsueh Yen, a food critic from Straits Times, came to try my beef noodle and pickled side dish. Later on she told me that she will write an article about my beef noodle - gave her high praise for it - which will appear in this Sunday Times edition.

She asked me lots of question about: who taught me how to cook it? Why did I decide to sell it? How long I took to master cooking it right? How long to boil the bones? Customers' response?

I answered all her questions.

She was sad to learn that I will discontinue my biz.

Nonetheless she said to keep her posted if I do start my food biz again.

I most certainly will.

Thanks, Ms H, for giving me a moment of "glory".

Thanks for liking my family's food enough to want to write an article in praise of it.

No comments: