Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Mid April - I go to Hanoi for Vietnamese Food

I will fly there for a holiday, May to Oct is rainy season, to see, hear, smell, touch and taste Vietnam.

I will go worship the body of Hanoi because he defeated two super powers - no easy feat particularly the last one. I have yet to find out if his body is in Hanoi.

Delicious spring rolls, dumplings, pho bo, etc come enter into my tunnel of love.

Speaking of which, I must loose some weigh or risk getting stuck in one of their tunnels. If given the chance I will go fire and strip their AK-47 to better understand how they work.

If you have info on where I must go and eat. Please drop me a line.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.

Mandy said...

I hope you tried the coffee there cos I'm now into coffee so would like to hear your experiences since Vietnamese coffee certainly has a reputation.

tansbeefnoodle said...

Hi Mandy

Thanks for your comments. A friend tried it and bought a bag of virgin vietnamese coffee beans to grind, make and drink. He says it is addictive. Great value at SGD30kg. He says drink it to believe it.