Wednesday, March 19, 2008

20 Mar 08 - Biz to close on Sat 22 Mar 08

My stall will close on Sat 22 mar 08. It's a week earlier then I had originally announced.

Eventhough the shutters are going down on my stall for the last time, I will still maintain my tansbeefnoodle blog.

So come back and check out what's the latest food I had, thing I am doing, and thoughts in my mind. Write your comments so I know what you're eating, doing and thinking also.

Thanks for liking my family's Taiwanese beef noodle.
It was a pleasure serving you.

Best wishes,

Alaster

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I'm sad for not having you around serving your very yummy beef noodles. I think maybe the location wasn't entirely the right one although of course it suited me fine :).

Nevertheless, I hope you do pop up again soon behind a stove somewhere producing great food. Do keep us all posted on your next venture.