Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Backdated to 22/12/07 - Burger King at Skudai Highway, Johore

The Burger King Restaurant and Drive-in at the end of Skudai Highway, near a petrol kiosk which is just before the N-S
Highway toll plaza, it reminded me of the many drive-ins I have seen in USA.

We had some burgers there before hitting the N-S highway. Their Whopper tasted better – juicer – then those in Singapore surprisingly. I’ll eat more whoppers in Malaysia from now on because they just taste better. Singapore BK can learn from them on this one.

The onion rings were good too.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Maybe they just have better beef in Malaysia? When you find a good stall for a ramli burger, do tell.

tansbeefnoodle said...

All the burger patties come from Australia including those in Malaysia, Singapore and Taiwan - unless I am wrong. I have tried BK in USA and their patties tasted a little dry like those here. Maybe the Malaysia BK lowered their flames to cut cost (in anticipation of rising fuel cost) and unwittingly came out with a better burger. If that is the case. One up for Malaysia! Malaysia Boleh!

I have yet to taste a good ramli burger.

Wendy's and Arbie's are one of the best burgers that I have tasted in the USA. That's no bull. Eat leow, triple steam er!

You can make your own burger too use minced fresh beef(not the thawed ones) and add fat to it. That helps to improve the flavour and texture. Add some fried beacon on top of it. Eat them between two buns with some ketchup on them.

Mmmm...I am drooling just writing about it.