Friday, November 30, 2007

Backdated to 09/9/07 – Tina coffee serves organic food

I had organic breads, herbed butter, salad, steak, cheesecake and peppermint tea in this restaurant. They were all good and I tucked them all down gleefully. I like their raspberry salad dressing – natural and without load of addictives mixed into it. I felt good after having three generous servings of their lovely salad, and my body responded to it positively. Their tasty tender steak was cooked medium rare, accompanied by red wine sauce with a hint of oregano in it. Their cheesecake wasn’t too sweet or heavy – others simply stick to my upper palate – which was delightful. Finally, I had peppermint tea to wash it all down while conversing with my in-laws. A lovely way to end a Sunday evening. I think I’ll go for more organic food in the future if I can.

No comments: